PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA OF CUSTOMERS
1. FUNDAMENTAL PROVISIONS
- In compliance with Article 4 item 7 of Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR") the controller of personal data is the company 9b plus s.r.o. company ID 06179061 having its registered office at Zábrdovická 872/9 Brno (hereinafter referred to as "the Controller").
- Controller´s contact details are as follows:
- • address: Zábrdovická 872/9 Brno
- • email: email@example.com
- • phone No.: +420 545 425 660
2. SOURCES AND CATEGORIES OF PROCESSED PERSONAL AND LOGGING DATA
- The Controller processes the personal data which you have provided to it or the personal data obtained by the Controller based on the performance of your order.
- The Controller processes your identification and contact details and the data necessary for the performance of a contract.
- 9b plus. s r.o. processes the logging data on the access to the web page www.holekproduction.cz for the purpose of improving the customer service. The logging data, so called COOKIES (www page from which a visitor visited the web page of 9b plus, a visitor´s IP address, a date of access and a client´s inquiry), are processed without a web page visitor´s consent. The logging files will be kept for the period of 3 months from visiting our web pages. The processing of such logging data will be carried out by 9b plus s.r.o., or it will authorize a third person to it.
3. LEGAL GROUND FOR AND PURPOSE OF THE PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
- A legal ground for the personal data processing is
- • the performance of a contract between you and the Controller according to article 6 (1) b) GDPR
- • a legitimate interest pursued by the Controller in providing the direct marketing (in particular sending commercial communications and newsletters) according to article 6 (1) f) GDPR
- • your consent to the processing for the purposes of providing the direct marketing (in particular sending commercial communications and newsletters) according to article 6 (1) a) GDPR in connection with s. 7 (2) of Act No. 480/2004 Sb., to regulate some services of an information company in case no goods or services were ordered
- • executing your order and exercising your rights and duties resulting from a contractual relationship between you and the Controller; in case of an order the personal data necessary for the successful executing of the order (a name and an address, a contact) are required, the provision of the personal data is a necessary requirement for entering into and performing a contract; failing to provide the personal data a contract cannot be concluded or performed by the Controller
- • sending commercial communications and making other marketing activities
4. PERIOD OF DATA RETENTION
- The Controller retains the personal data
- • for the period necessary for exercising the rights and duties resulting from a contractual relationship between you and the Controller and asserting claims from such contractual relationships (for the period of 5 years from the termination of such contractual relationship)
5. RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA (SUB-SUPPLIERS OF THE CONTROLLER)
- Recipients of personal data are the persons
- • involving in a delivery of goods / services / making payments based on a contract
- • providing services of operating the e-shop of 9b plus and other services in connection with the e-shop operation
- • providing marketing services
6. YOUR RIGHTS
- Under the conditions determined in GDPR you have
- • a right of access to your personal data according to article 15 GDPR
- • a right to rectification of personal data according to article 16 GDPR, possibly a right to restriction of processing according to article 18 GDPR
- • a right to erasure of personal data according to article 17 GDPR
- • a right to object to processing according to article 21 GDPR
- • a right to data portability according to article 20 GDPR
7. CONDITIONS OF SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
- The Controller states that it has taken all reasonable technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of personal data.
- The Controller has taken the technical measures to secure data storages and the storages of personal data in the documentary form.
- The Controller states that only the persons authorized by it have the access to personal data.
8. FINAL PROVISIONS
- By sending an order from the internet order form you confirm that you are acquainted with the conditions of the personal data protection and that you fully accept them.
- The Controller is entitled to change these conditions. A new version of the conditions of the personal data protection will be published at its web pages and at the same time a new version of these conditions will be sent to you to your email address you provided to the Controller.
These conditions become effective as of May 25, 2018.